Mind Body Yoga
Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by mindbodyyoga.co.uk. These terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use the website and services as offered by me. This website offers visitors the opportunity to book and pay for yoga classes. By accessing or using the website of my services, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
To use my website and/or receive my services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
1. Bookings are made through my website mindbodyyoga.co.uk. via the Wix booking system, with advance payment at point of booking. All prices include VAT.
2. Mindbodyyoga will provide the agreed service(s) on the specified date(s) and time(s) requested on the online booking.
3. If Mindbodyyoga need to cancel a booked session, the value will be credited back to the customers Wix client account.
4. It is the responsibility of customers and clients to arrive at the venue/ studio 10 minutes prior to the class start time.
5. Customers need to be in the studio ready for class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start. Late arrivals will be treated as late cancellations and places may be offered to other customers.
6. First time customers should arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to register and receive initial instructions.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the teacher of any injuries or health queries before the class.
8. Both yoga and meditation are very safe, and I am insured to provide the best and safest teaching. However, I do ask that you take responsibility for your own health and care. Please listen to your body and respect it. Your ability may vary from session to session depending on your state of well-being, fitness, tiredness and/or stress levels. Work in a way that feels right for you on any given day. Pain is the body’s warning system and should not be ignored.
9. If you feel unwell (head cold, dizziness, sickness etc) I would advise you not to attend class. This is mainly for your safety and well-being (your powers of concentration and performance levels may be below par and however slight, there is an increased risk of injury), and there is a need to consider the comfort, well-being, and health of other class members.
10. As with all forms of physical exercise, it is prudent to consult your doctor before starting.
11. Mindbodyyoga will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property during the period of the booking or while at the venue/studio. By registering with Mindbodyyoga, you are in agreement:
That you are participating voluntarily in a class, course, or workshop. You recognise that yoga and other practices requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit, and you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur because of participating in the class/es.
You understand that you may receive physical or verbal assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by Sarah. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any assists.
You understand Mindbodyoga cannot be held liable for any infection, bacterial or virus-related illness. Students are asked to take responsibility for any necessary personal hygiene standards to protect their health and choose to practice at their own risk.
You knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim you may have against Mindbodyyoga for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the class/es.
You, your heirs, or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
It is advisable to drink water during and after sessions to re-hydrate the body and to help flush out toxins that may have been released by your body as a result of the class. Increasing your water intake (6-8 large glasses per day) will also help to promote and improve your general health and well-being.
By registering, I confirm that I have read and understood the above advice and that the information I have provided is correct.
When buying a service, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full class description before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter a legally binding contract to purchase a class when you commit to buy a class and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices I charge for using my services/classes are listed on the website. I reserve the right to change my prices for classes displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
I may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services I offer; or create limits for the services. I may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of mindbodyyoga.co.uk (S Westbrook). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works thereof.
I may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in my sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
You agree to receive from time-to-time promotional messages and materials from me, by mail, email, or any other contact form you may provide me with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify me at any time.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Sarah Westbrook (mindbodyyoga.co.uk), be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
You agree to indemnify and hold, Sarah Westbrook, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, [website owner] assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of UK, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. All such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Bedfordshire, UK. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
I understand things happen and sometimes plans change. I aim to accommodate these changes as best as I can by setting out fair and reasonable terms for booking and cancelling my classes, courses, events – allowing you time to change your mind, while ensuring an event can still go ahead.
1. You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 4 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending. If you cancel your class within 4 hours of the class, your class purchase will be saved to go towards another session that month. Unfortunately, no refunds are available.
2. If you want to cancel your spot in a Workshop or Course;
MORE than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, I can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Wix Account.
LESS than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, I can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Wix Account ONLY.
LESS than 1 week before the Workshop or Course start date, there are no refund or credit options available.
You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop on to a friend at any time ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. I must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
3. If the Workshop is fully booked and I can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, I can credit the cost of the Workshop to your Mindbodyyoga Wix Account.
4. Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all the sessions.
5. In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by me, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
Last Modified 26/07/2021